SCE CUSTOMIZE TOOL TUTORIAL
Below are steps on to use the SEECREATEEXPRESS (SCE) Customize Tool:
- Select “Online Store” from the SCE’s main menu.
- Select “Customize” to open the SCE Customize Tool
- Within the SCE Customize Tool, you will find Products, Designs, Text and Uploads located on the left-hand side.
- Products – Where you can find available products to print your custom designs on.
- Designs – Where you can find SCE created designs to choose from.
- Text – Option to add text to your designs, with colors and font styles to choose from.
- Upload – This is where you can upload your “custom” designs. SCE Customize Tool accepts many different file types (PNG, AI, JPG, GIF, SVG, CDR).
- Once your design has been uploaded, select it, then click “Select.”
- Your selected design is now on the product you have chosen.
- Select the design, if you need to resized, rotated, or delete.
- On the bottom of the selected product, there are 2-6 print areas (front, back, right, and left) depending on the chosen product.
- More than one design can be added to one “print area.”
- At any time, you can change the design or product.
- There are more options on the bottom right of the SCE Customize Tool, right above “Get Price.”
- When your design is finished, click “Get Price.”
- You can also select “Details” for a break down of the “Total” price.
- Select the “size” and “quantity” then the SCE Customize Tool will give you the “Total.”
- You can continue and design another custom design or Click “Add To Cart” and check out!